Outbox™Bookings and Contact
For bookings and enquiries please call or e-mail:
0208 586 8636 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below and elsewhere are the basis of the contract between Hayemaker Fitness Ltd (Outbox™), ‘the Company’ and yourself, the ‘Student’ The Enrolment Form is filled out when enrolling for a course via a manual or electronic Enrolment Form. Please read them carefully as a contract is a legally binding agreement.
- Applications must be made on an official Outbox™ Enrolment Form
- The completed Enrolment Form contracts you to attend and pay for the course(s) as detailed in the application.
- This application will only be accepted with the deposit (50% of course fee) or full fee. The deposit is non-refundable.
- The balance of course fees, i.e. the total fee(s) less the Deposit previously paid, is due no later than 30 days before the course start.
- We understand that occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, applicants may have to alter their arrangements. In these cases every effort will be made to accommodate the change although there may be delays in enrolling students onto alternative courses. Should the student be unable to accept the alternative dates offered by the company, the student shall forfeit all fees paid. A letter of cancellation, together with an alternative booking (on our Enrolment Form), must be received at our Head Office no later than 14 days before the start of the original course. In such circumstances any fees paid, including the Deposit, will be transferred to the alternative course.
NB No refund will be given for changes or cancellations made with less than 14 days notice. Under no circumstances can the Deposit be refunded. An administration fee will be levied for any changes
- It may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel course dates, venues and prices from those published. Whilst we will make every effort to transfer your booking, together with any payment made, to the next available course at your preferred venue, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes.
- Hayemaker Fitness Ltd (Outbox™) reserves the right to remove from any course; students that fail to comply with its standard practices and procedures. Hayemaker Fitness Ltd (Outbox™) also reserves the right to refuse enrolments, or suggest alternative arrangements, if it believes it will not be in the best interest of the Company, other participants or the individual concerned to attend an Outbox™ course.
- Any changes to a confirmed booking (including change of dates, alterations and cancellations) will be liable to an administration fee of £50.00. Where refunds of fees are due, the administration fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- On successful completion of an Outbox™ module, and payment of relevant membership fees, students will be permitted to use the Outbox™ logo for marketing purposes, providing that the student does not act in a manner, or present the Outbox™ logo in a way that is detrimental to the company’s reputation. The company reserves the right to withdraw this permission.
NB Applications for Outbox™ Round 1 course will need to be endorsed with evidence of a recognized Personal Training qualification and REP’s Level 2 certification, or relevant boxing experience.